Sandra Herbst joined 300 eastern Ontario educators for three years - twice a year - in Kingston, ON. Please see below a list of resources from the years of learning and collaborating with Sandra.
Post September 2018 Session Resources
Post April 2018 Symposium Resources
- Sandra's Strategy Harvests
- Handout - April 18 & 19, 2018
- Assessing Efficacy-Article - Leadership Handout
For the September 2018 session with Sandra Herbst, participants must be pre-approved to attend and be registered by district planning team representatives.
EOSDN Thinking Symposium Program Evaluation Report
See the impact that the Symposium is having
Post September 2017 Symposium Resources
Sandra's Handouts-Day 1
Effective Classroom Assessment - Article-Herbst and Davies
Pre-Symposium Welcome Message from Sandra Herbst - September 2017
Pre-Symposium Reading - September 2017
Join Our Google Community Check on what's been happening!
OTHER DATES for Sandra's Time With Us!
April 18-19, 2018
September 26-27, 2018
April 24-25, 2019
Sandra's Handout/Resource for April 2017: here
September 2016 Symposium Learning Ideas!
- Damien Cooper Walk in New Delhi
- Anne Davies on Assessment
- Sandra Herbst – Assessing Clapping
- In Preparation for the Symposium-S.Herbst
Introducing Sandra Herbst. Visit Sandra's Website/Blog
Check out these Previous Symposia Resources!
March 2014 Symposium
- Powerpoint Presentation - Lucy West, October 3-4, 2013
- Inquiry-based Learning Monograph # 32
- John Hattie, Section: John Hattie, Leaders in Educational Thought: Know Thy Impact (video)
- In Conversation With John Hattie
- Pedagogical Documentation 2012
- Digital Report Math Forum
- Excerpts from Cynthia Coburn
- Planning for Inquiry-Video
- Mind-sets and Equitable Education - Carol S. Dweck
- Inquiry is at the Heart of Learning
- Building an Environment for Talk - Lucy West
- Student Voice
- Meditation in the Classroom